We want to make sure that your visit is as safe as possible. We’re closely monitoring the advice from the relevant authorities and will always update our policies accordingly as the situation develops.
We ask that you observe these rules during your visit:
- If you feel unwell or you suspect you may have been exposed to coronavirus, please stay at home.
- Always wash your hands carefully, before and after your visit. Hand sanitiser is provided for all visitors at the entrance.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, not your hands.
- Observe social distancing with other visitors and our staff. Avoid bottle necks and busy areas, as well as close contact with others lasting more than 15 minutes.
- Wear a face mask for the duration of your visit in line with official guidance.
- Avoid contact with surfaces whenever possible.
- Pay by card whenever possible.
We have an increased cleaning regime in place and all surfaces are cleaned regularly. We will limit visitor numbers if necessary to allow social distancing to be observed at all times.