We want to make sure that your visit is as safe as possible. We’re closely monitoring the advice from the relevant authorities and will always update our policies accordingly as the situation develops.
COVID-19 passport required to enter Hämeenlinna Art Museum
The COVID-19 passport will be required to enter Hämeenlinna Art Museum from Saturday, 11 December 2021. The restrictions imposed by the Regional State Administrative Agency will be in force until 31 December 2021. The COVID-19 passport is not required for those under the age of 16.
On December 9, 2021, the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland issued the decision to extend COVID-19 restrictions on the use of customer and public premises in the Kanta-Häme region. The decision, based on article 58d of the Communicable Diseases Act, is valid from 11 to 31 December 2021 and applies to a wide range of customer and public premises.
We ask that you also observe these rules during your visit:
- If you feel unwell or you suspect you may have been exposed to coronavirus, please stay at home.
- Always wash your hands carefully, before and after your visit. Hand sanitiser is provided for all visitors at the entrance.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, not your hands.
- Observe social distancing with other visitors and our staff. Avoid bottle necks and busy areas, as well as close contact with others lasting more than 15 minutes.
- Wear a face mask for the duration of your visit in line with official guidance.
- Avoid contact with surfaces whenever possible.
- Pay by card whenever possible.
We have an increased cleaning regime in place and all surfaces are cleaned regularly. We will limit visitor numbers if necessary to allow social distancing to be observed at all times.